America’s Promise Alliance’s National Survey of High School Students during COVID-19 finds widespread negative impact on learning time, emotional health, and social connection.
- More than half are much more concerned about the present and the future (self and family physical and emotional health)
- 38% worried about current and future education
- 30% worried about basic needs
- 25% trouble sleeping because of worry, unhappiness, depression
- 29% don’t feel connected to others
Join VS America on March 19 for a conversation with diverse practitioners – including a school administrator, clinical officer, social justice specialist, learning designer, as well as students – to dive into the opportunities and obstacles for students and staff, and discover how schools can create spaces to allow for the healing and connectivity needed.
REGISTER TO ATTEND
The American Consortium for Equity in Education, publisher of the "Equity & Access" journal, celebrates and connects the educators, associations, community partners and industry leaders who are working to solve problems and create a more equitable environment for historically underserved pre K-12 students throughout the United States.