The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) today announced finalists for this year’s Innovation Showcase highlighting up-and-coming education technology companies and their products. Each of the finalists is paired with seasoned industry mentors to help grow their brand and visibility in the education technology industry.
The finalists this year represent some of the best and brightest in the industry. The Innovation Showcase supports the next wave of pioneers as the role of education technology in classrooms continues to grow.
The Innovation Showcase is held in tandem with SIIA’s CODiE Awards, the industry’s only peer-recognized awards program. The CODiE Awards and the Innovation Showcase represent both ends of the cycle of growth in the education technology industry. Through the Innovation Showcase, SIIA hopes to usher in the next generation of effective education technology tools and resources for students, parents and educators.
Finalists for the 2023 Innovation Showcase are:
- ClassHook, https://www.classhook.com
- Foundations in Learning, https://www.wordflight.com
- Giant Leaps Learning, https://www.giantleapslearning.com
- GZM Shows (Gen-Z Media), https://www.gzmclassroom.com
- IdeaMapper Inc, https://www.ideamapper.com
- Inkwire Inc, https://www.inkwire.co
- LessonLoop, https://www.lessonloop.org
- Phenomena Learning, https://www.phenomena.app
- SuperDville, LLC, https://www.superdville.com
- uSync, inc, https://news.usync.com/, https://about.usync.com/
The winner of the Innovation Showcase will be announced live during the CODiE Awards winner announcement ceremony on June 22. For more information about the CODiE Awards and the Innovation Showcase, visit https://siia.net/codie/codie-education-technology-categories/.
The American Consortium for Equity in Education, publisher of the "Equity & Access" journal, celebrates and connects the educators, associations, community partners and industry leaders who are working to solve problems and create a more equitable environment for historically underserved pre K-12 students throughout the United States.