Streamlined hub includes professional development creation, management and reporting capabilities
MobileMind, the most innovative Google professional learning solution for schools, announces the launch of MobileMind HQ, a single hub for creating, managing, and reporting training and compliance activities. With MobileMind HQ, school and district leaders can customize professional learning paths, create custom training courses, track completion and ensure compliance.
“As a group of former teachers and administrators, the MobileMind team understands the number of training and compliance initiatives that are required throughout a given year – MobileMind HQ simplifies the process,” said Tyce Miller, founder and CEO at MobileMind. “Our goal with MobileMind HQ is to simplify the lives of our school and district partners through our innovative and intuitive technology.”
Features of MobileMind HQ include:
- Course Creation – Create custom courses with challenges for educators and/or staff based on the unique needs of your school or district.
- Badges – Create your very own badges to award for completion of a set of MobileMind courses, your own courses or a combination of both.
- Learning Paths – Create professional learning paths using MobileMind and custom courses.
- Review/Grade – Each course you create comes with a challenge that leverages multiple choice, text, URL and image submissions. Anything beyond multiple choice (which are auto-graded) will appear on the organization’s reviewer page for you and your team to evaluate.
- Enhanced Reporting – In addition to enhancing its existing reports, MobileMind is introducing a Learning Path Report and a Compliance Report, where district leaders can view individual completion of learning paths, badges and individual courses.
- User/Group Management – Through a new user and group management tool, district and school leaders have the ability to manage their own users and groups.
“Educators at my district are especially excited about the custom learning paths because it gives them the power to guide their own professional learning,” said Sarah Porisch, director of technology at Brainerd Public Schools. “They can choose which pathway is most appropriate for their knowledge level and will continue to build on their technology skills as they complete the pathways.”
MobileMind’s professional learning hub provides an individualized approach to training by engaging educators and staff in short, online micro courses. As a certified Google for Education Professional Development Partner, MobileMind specializes in professional development for G-Suite and other digital tools.
To learn more about MobileMind HQ, please visit https://mobilemind.io/mobilemind-hq/, or schedule an overview meeting with a member of the sales team.
The American Consortium for Equity in Education, publisher of the "Equity & Access" journal, celebrates and connects the educators, associations, community partners and industry leaders who are working to solve problems and create a more equitable environment for historically underserved pre K-12 students throughout the United States.