Highlight your good work with unique education marketing solutions.
As a member of the preK-12 education industry, you’re developing and providing the technology, tools, and services that educators and students need to succeed and thrive, regardless of their circumstances.
We offer a unique multimedia platform for thought leaders, educators, professional associations, and community partners who care about providing equitable, accessible learning to every student.
Together, we can help educators overcome challenges, exchange ideas, and promote solutions concerning educational equity for all students.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
When you work with us, you not only get to advertise your offerings and share your story with education leaders nationwide — you become a member of the American Consortium for Equity in Education, a clear validation of your commitment to equity and access for all learners.
Here are some of the robust member benefits we provide, including hands-on support from our expert team:
- Digital Membership Badge
- Dedicated Landing Page
- Logo on Consortium Webpage
- Full-page Journal Ads
- Podcast Episodes
- Social Media Promotion
- Journal Spreads and Advertorials
- Equity Awards Sponsorship
- Ghostwriting Services
- Discounted Creative Services
- Equity Awards Nominations
- Publication of Web Articles
- Press Release Authorship & Promotion
- Podcast Audiograms
- Web Advertising
- Leadership Q&A Interviews
Drop us a line to get the conversation started
Our channels bring the various stakeholders across PreK-12 together, focused on shared values and a deep dedication to removing the obstacles that have historically held back so many learners.
Through our corporate membership program, you’ll continue to connect with relevant communities and make a lasting and meaningful difference across the county.
- Share your mission and your story
- Highlight your work
- Present your product message
- Provide platforms to your thought leaders
- Celebrate your successes
- Connect with equally committed decision makers
REACH ENGAGED READERS
EQUITY & ACCESS PRE K-12 JOURNAL and SEL TODAY DIGEST
- Now in its fifth year of publication
- Your ads, interviews and editorial will reach the audience you want, right where they are
- Six issues per year cover critical K-12 topics with a focus on equity and access
- Circulated to more than 250,000 educators and industry professionals through partner organizations and Consortium membership
- Expert editorial content and full ad layouts
BROADCAST YOUR MESSAGE
WITH THE EDUCATION TALK RADIO PRE K-12 PODCAST
Podcasting since 2011
30,000+ monthly downloads from pre K-12 educators
Full republishing and distribution rights for your interviews
All podcasts are archived at Ace-Ed.org/podcasts
BE PART OF THE 2023 EXCELLENCE IN EQUITY AWARDS
- 160+ educators and industry entries nominated for their impact on educational equity
- Active participation from the most influential companies in education
- 200+ media outlets have picked up news on this program
- Winners receive book contracts, complimentary PD resources, and much more in the coming year
NOW AVAILABLE TO EQUITY-FOCUSED COMPANIES & ORGANIZATIONS:
Consortium Creative Services
Want your own publication, fresh marketing materials, social media support or expert-written editorial content, but don’t have the bandwidth to put it together? Our team has decades of experience in all facets of messaging and design, and we’re available to help expand your message to the pre K-12 community. Let’s discuss your marketing needs.
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE on Specialized Websites
Dedicated websites provide targeted education marketing solutions for your advertising and editorial:
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE EQUITY CONSORTIUM
Display your partner badge wherever you’d like and connect with school and district administrators, industry professionals, association leaders, community advocates, teachers, school mental health providers and support staff who are all focused on equity.