BYJU’S FutureSchool Summer Program is offering a Saturday July 10 free morning webinar (7am Pacific Time; 10 am Eastern) called “Mission Mars” featuring Nasa Astronaut Scott Kelly, astrophysicist Kamen Kozarev, and educator Rajeev Jha, which is open to all students. Great for students interested in space travel, math and coding. While free to register, note, it is not a 1 step but 2 step registration process.
Objective: A unique convergence where coding meets outer space. Code and Decode your way to an outerworld journey.
Why Join Mission Mars?
- Unravel the mysteries of the space for your child
- Visualise and get answers to why earth is shaped the way it is
- Journey Through The Life of a comet
What Takes Place
- Live Q&A Session with NASA astronaut
- Unlock the mysteries about Comets – Live demo
- Exclusive video access to make your home a planetarium
- Hackathon Access – Get a sneak peek into the Hackathon Finale
Registration is a 2-step process
STEP 2. Register here for event: https://creatorspace.byjusfutureschool.com/
The American Consortium for Equity in Education, publisher of the "Equity & Access" journal, celebrates and connects the educators, associations, community partners and industry leaders who are working to solve problems and create a more equitable environment for historically underserved pre K-12 students throughout the United States.