Epson’s Digital Signage Technology, Large Venue Solutions and Classroom Displays Recognized as Industry-Leading Products
LONG BEACH, Calif. – July 27, 2020 – Epson, the number-one projector manufacturer in the world,1 today announced its leading projector solutions earned 12 industry awards. Epson projection technology received awards from leading AV and education industry publications. The winning Epson products include the BrightLink® 1485Fi and new BrightLink 735Fi interactive laser displays, the Pro L12000QNL native 4K laser projector, the Pro L10-Series laser projectors, the new PowerLite® 805F, and the new ELPLX03 ultra short-throw lens.
“As we all continue to adapt to changes in today’s audiovisual and information communications industries, it is an honor to be recognized at this time by industry experts, leaders and our customers,” said Richard Miller, vice president, commercial marketing, Epson America, Inc. “From modern classroom technology that is rapidly evolving to artistic visionaries lighting up city buildings, display technology continues to be more integrated into our daily lives, and we are excited to be at the forefront of it all. These accolades are a testament to Epson’s efforts in leading with innovation to deliver reliable, cost-efficient solutions.”
Connecting people and technology, Epson’s laser solutions are designed to help enhance learning environments and inspire imagination. Providing astonishing image quality with versatility, high-quality performance and dependability, Epson products were recognized in the following award programs:
- AV Technology InfoComm Best of Show Special Edition Award: The Epson PowerLite 805F was chosen based on expert analysis of a panel of industry veterans who reviewed each product in depth leading up to InfoComm Connected
- Commercial Integrator BEST Award: The Epson BrightLink 1485Fi and Pro L12000QNL were awarded by an unbiased panel of industry editorial leaders who considered the benefits each product provides to integrators and their businesses
- Digital Signage Magazine InfoComm Best of Show Special Edition Award: Chosen by a panel of digital signage experts, the Epson PowerLite 805F reflected the creative design and innovative functionality that industry leaders continue to deliver
- Projector Central Best of Show Award: Epson’s Pro L12000QNL and BrightLink 735Fi were honored as two of the 20 most innovative and trend-setting projectors
- rAVe’s Reader’s Choice Awards: Nominations come solely from the AV community who ultimately chose LightScene for “Favorite Projector” and the Pro L Series for “Favorite Rental or Staging Product”
- Rental & Staging Systems and Sound & Video Contractor InfoComm Best of Show Special Edition Award: The Epson ELPLX03 Ultra Short-Throw Lens was selected by a panel of CTS-certified judges
- SCN Installation Product Award: Finalists were chosen by an independent panel of experienced integrators and Epson’s Pro L10-Series was chosen as a winner by SCN readers via online voting
- Tech & Learning InfoComm Best of Show Special Edition Award: Selected by a panel of engineers and industry experts, the Epson BrightLink 735Fi won based on innovation, feature set, cost efficiency, and performance in serving the industry
Epson offers a comprehensive lineup of projector and display solutions that elevate consumer experiences and captivate students. For additional information on Epson’s large venue projectors visit, www.epson.com/large-venues. For information on Epson’s digital signage solutions visit, https://epson.com/digital-signage. For information on Epson education display solutions visit, https://epson.com/projectors-education.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to becoming indispensable to society by connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. The company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics. Epson is proud of its contributions to realizing a sustainable society and its ongoing efforts to realizing the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/user/EpsonTV/), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).