Immersive Learning, Campus Signage, Elevated Esports, and More at Epson ISTE Booth
Epson announced it will showcase its latest projection and printing solutions designed for enhanced collaboration, immersive learning and increased productivity at ISTE 2022. With partners Lü Interactive and Eduscape, Epson will demonstrate how to better engage students, create fun and challenging learning environments and promote laser-focused learning across campuses. From big, bright, interactive laser displays and collaborative learning applications, to projection for campus signage and elevated esports, to space-efficient, low-maintenance printers, Epson solutions will be on display in New Orleans from June 27-29 at booth #1617.
“Epson is dedicated to providing the products and support needed for educators to make the most out of their classroom spaces,” said Remi Del Mar, senior product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Epson combines professional development with tools and innovative display technology, and we’ll be demonstrating how our wide range of user-friendly classroom solutions are engineered to meet the needs of educators today.”
During the show, Eduscape, Epson’s partner and professional development leader will lead sessions from BrightLink® Academy that demonstrate the creative and innovative applications of Epson BrightLink interactive displays. Sessions will feature topics, including Collaborative Coding with the Photon Robot, Minecraft: Education Edition and Engaging Learners with Google. Attendees will participate in hands-on activities and discover how to create engaging, collaborative and interactive learning environments using BrightLink interactive displays. Attendees will also learn about a new professional development solution, available via self-paced e-learning, that offers a flexible learning model for easy integration of BrightLink into classrooms.
Additionally, show attendees will tour an immersive education space with Epson partner Lü Interactive. Opening schools to new ways of learning, Lü applications cover all K-12 subjects from mathematics to STEAM, physical education, languages, geography and more. Epson’s EB-PU Pro Series projectors will showcase Lü applications and the ability to transform traditional school spaces into active, immersive learning environments that challenge students intellectually, while increasing physical activity.
Epson’s award-winning education solutions are designed to empower teachers to rise above today’s digital distractions and deliver interactive, creative learning environments with flexible, low-maintenance, and budget-conscious technology. Additional products at ISTE include:
- BrightLink GoBoard™: Designed for convenient collaboration, BrightLink GoBoard is a software solution that allows students and teachers to share content to BrightLink displays from Chromebook™, Windows®, iOS®, and Android™ devices and works alongside popular video communication tools, such as Google Meet, Zoom and Microsoft Teams.1
- Epson Document Cameras: Making lessons extraordinary, Epson document cameras bring traditional classroom lessons to life and encourage student interaction. Offering compact designs with easy setup, amazing image quality and multiple connectivity options, Epson document cameras allow teachers to capture and display books, 3D objects and experiments with remarkable clarity.
- PowerLite® Laser Projectors: From 3,600 to 7,000 lumens,2 the PowerLite 750F, L730U and L630SU projectors offer exceptionally bright, larger-than-life images up to 500-inches on the L730U and ultra-wide aspect ratios3 with ultra short-throw, short-throw and standard-throw lens options. The projectors also support content sharing with the latest connectivity and come with creative features for impactful presentations, video conferencing, immersive art experiences, displays, and more.
- LightScene® Laser Projectors: Offering a sleek black or white spotlight design, the cutting-edge digital signage solution allows users to create stunning visual displays and immersive environments. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene captivates audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material to unleash dynamic, experiential content.
- Business Printers: Epson’s family of Business Printers are powerful yet simple printers that offer great color in a space-efficient, low-maintenance package. The WorkForce® ST-C4100 Color MFP Supertank Printer is designed for worry-free, classroom printing with an easy-to-fill, supersized ink tank. Offering the lowest power consumption in its class,4 the WorkForce Pro WF-C4810 has state-of-the-art PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™ and provides unwavering speed and impressive high-volume printing. The high-capacity ink supplies and minimal maintenance parts of Epson Business Printers can result in lower cost, less maintenance and fewer interventions for staff.
- Wide-Format Printers: Allowing for the easy creation of wide-format prints and posters for use in the classroom and on campus, the SureColor® T3170 24-inch printer offers fast, precise and reliable printing with a compact desktop design. The 4.3-inch color touchscreen makes tasks simple and intuitive and high-capacity UltraChrome® XD2 pigment inks deliver durable, vibrant prints. With integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct®connectivity,5 school staff can easily print virtually anywhere on campus with tablets and smartphones.6
As a leader in innovation and partnership, Epson also offers the Brighter Futures® program, a unique sales and support initiative available specifically for schools. Designed to help educators select and implement the best products for their classrooms while making the most of their budgets, Brighter Futures offers special pricing, extended Epson limited warranty coverage for a total of three years, dedicated education account managers, and toll-free technical support for all Epson projectors and associated accessories.
For additional information about Epson education projection solutions, visit www.epson.com/projectors-education.
For more information on BrightLink Academy and courses available, visit www.myeduscape.com/epson.
The American Consortium for Equity in Education, publisher of the "Equity & Access" journal, celebrates and connects the educators, associations, community partners and industry leaders who are working to solve problems and create a more equitable environment for historically underserved pre K-12 students throughout the United States.