Epson America, Inc., a worldwide leader in inkjet printing and display solutions, today announced it will participate in the ISTELive 21 virtual event from June 26-30, 2021. Epson will showcase its inkjet printers for education and display solutions for laser-focused learning in the ISTE Solutions Hub, as well as host eight Solution Snapshot sessions: 30-minute live sessions presented from 10:30 a.m. to Noon PDT each day of the show.
Epson’s innovative printing and display solutions are engineered for a variety of education applications, from higher education to K-12 schools. Its business inkjet printing solutions range from Supertank printers with revolutionary easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks to WorkForce® Enterprise monochrome and color MFPs to make printing cost-effective and energy efficient. From interactive to non-interactive, Epson’s versatile, low-maintenance and budget-conscious education display solutions help boost student engagement and creativity with powerful collaboration tools and ultra-big, bright visuals for easy readability.
“In today’s learning environments, it’s imperative to have versatile technology solutions that are cost-efficient, while offering easy-to-use tools to help elevate student participation and collaboration,” said Mark Mathews, vice president, North America Commercial Sales and Marketing, Epson America, Inc. “From imaging to display technology, Epson’s innovative education solutions equip schools, teachers and administrators with smart, intuitive and state-of-the-art technology to help enhance learning and inspire imagination.”
Epson Solutions Snapshot sessions include:
Sunday, June 27
- BrightLink® Collaborative Software for the Connected Classroom
- The Roles of Printing and Sustainability in Education
Monday, June 28
- BrightLink 735Fi Interactive Laser Displays for Today’s Collaborative Classrooms
- CARES Act Funding and Printing Technology
Tuesday, June 29
- The Benefits of Color Printing in Education
- New PowerLite® L 5K to 7K Lumen Laser Projectors by Epson
Wednesday, June 30
- BrightLink Collaborative Software for the Connected Classroom
- Real World Business Inkjet Applications and Case Studies
For additional information on Epson’s education technology solutions, visit: epson.com/brighter-futures-education-purchasing-program.