However... the resources and support students
need to develop that potential are not.
All children deserve opportunities to pursue their goals and see themselves as valued, respected, full participants in academic, economic and civic life.
The American Consortium for Equity in Education helps educators, nonprofits and industry innovators support accessible, inclusive learning. Our work is grounded in compassion and respect for students and educators, along with the desire to empower all students to go after their dreams.
Diversity alone isn’t enough — nor is adding new initiatives without examining and rebuilding structures and practices that continue to exclude and hinder historically underserved students. To combat systemic disadvantages, break down these barriers and truly foster equity in education, we all need to work together.
Want to get involved?
Here are 6 things you can do right away to connect with the Equity Consortium:
- Subscribe to Equity & Access Pre K-12
- Submit an article or column about equity in education
- Follow us on social media:
- Share your news & announcements
- Advertise your equity-focused products & services
- Nominate an educator, company or product for the next Excellence in Equity Awards